Box 337, Gilbert, AZ 85299 USA
VALUE STREAM MANAGEMENT:
- TRUTH, TRUST & TONS topics are divided into three value stream topics: Hidden Losses, Management Perspectives, and Working Relationships. The content is unique and is based on 35 years of experience with change in mining.
- INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON exercises, analogies and stories accelerate the learning process and help people immediately apply when they learn in the workplace.
- UNIQUE CONTENT is shared from my 3-year study of management’s barriers to change and optimization. When managers are armed with this knowledge, they can make choices to remove barriers that they did not know about before and immediately reap the financial and cultural rewards. This information can only be found in this program.
- WE OFFER “EMBEDDED” ROI… You have the option to choose one of your value stream problems to solve during training. Your team will use what they learn to solve it and I will coach them through the process. Coaching time frames can be customized to the problem. With this option, the team quickly becomes confident in their new management skills. Change is greatly accelerated and all future problems can be solved more effectively. VALUE STREAM MANAGEMENT TRAINING becomes a profit opportunity as millions of dollars of losses are converted to profit BEFORE training ends. See TRAINING OPTIONS for more information.
- Hidden Losses Linked to the Culture
- Calculations and the Magnitude
- The Role of the General Ledger
- Connecting Losses to Decision Criteria and Cultur
- Management Perspectives
- Eight “Million Dollar” Mindset Shifts that move you from Good to Great
- Big Picture Thinking
- Vertical vs. Horizontal Managemen
- Management’s “Culture Engine”
- Management Choices
- Reactive vs. Proactive Culture
- Management’s Barriers to Change
- Hide Potential
- Divide People
- Prevent Change
- Management “Collisions
- Organizational Weaknesses
- Mistrust – Fear in the Workplace
- Silos – US vs. Them
- Management Decision Criteri
- Value Stream Team Dynamics – Ways of Working Together
- Planned Shutdowns
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Management Tools to Improve/OptimizeValue Stream Performance
- Control & Response Plans
- KPIs and Their Links toValue Stream Management and Culture:
- Optimum Targets
- Control Plans
- Customer/Supplier Requirements
- Equipment Performance
- Sustaining Module – Value Stream Management Training for New Managers
10 SAMPLE SLIDES that your team will see when we work together:
THIS IS THE ONLY VALUE STREAM MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
DESIGNED TO ACHIEVE “FULL” OPTIMIZATION AND PROFIT MAXIMIZATION.
SO MANY THINGS ARE AT STAKE:
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF“FREE” PROFIT,YOUR TEAM’S CREDIBILITY, YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE, AND YOUR CULTURE.
WHY WAIT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VALUE STREAM MANAGEMENT TRAINING?
WHY CONTINUE TO SUFFER FROM LOSSES THAT YOU ARE NOT TRACKING?
WHY CONTINUE TO DEAL WITH THE SAME “PEOPLE” PROBLEMS?
CALL 480-545-9095 or 480-223-2230 to learn more.
An odorless invisible element defined as a favorable set of circumstances in business. The only element with an infinite atomic number and weight. When discovered, it reacts with management strategies and corporate cultures to produce a desirable green substance found in financial institutions.