OptimiZ Consulting LLC - Moving Beyond Improvement to "The Best You Can Be!"
- DO YOU STRUGGLE to meet budget or forecast?
- IS EQUIPMENT CAPACITY hidden or poorly managed?
- DOES THE WORKFORCE mistrust the management team?
- DO PROJECTS have high contingencies or "stall" before completion?
- ARE PROBLEMS HARD TO SOLVE because departments don't work together?
- ARE YOU STILL WAITING for the culture change promised by the last initiative?You bought new equipment, cut costs, improved processes and trained your management team, but you did not achieve your goals for change. You followed the "recipe" for change, so what is holding you back? BARRIERS EXCLUDED FROM THE CHANGE PROCESS! These barriers impact production cost, projects, culture, change and management effectiveness every day. They ALWAYS GENERATE LOSSES that are not measured or recognized. You know that change is hard but do not understand what sabotages your efforts. The GOOD NEWS is that these barriers CAN BE REMOVED QUICKLY when revealed and understood.
WE ACCELERATE CHANGE by removing the barriers that hold you back!
WE OFFER "HAZARD TRAINING" to prepare management teams for their barriers to change!
WE BUILD AN OPTIMIZATION FOCUS into Performance, Culture and Management Systems!
EVERYTHING IS EASIER WHEN YOUR BARRIERS ARE GONE!
MAKING MONEY... IMPROVING PROCESSES... MANAGING PROJECTS...
HAPPY CUSTOMERS... CULTURE CHANGE... BUILDING TRUST... INCREASING CREDIBILITY!
“Kay helped our managers see the world differently and
zero in on the best value opportunities”...Peabody Energy
CALL US TODAY! - 480-545-9095 OR 480-223-2230
May 14, 2013: BPI Mining Summit, Pittsburgh, PA - PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP:
"MINING CULTURE SIMPLIFIED: AN EXECUTIVE'S PERSPECTIVE"
May 16, 2013: BPI Mining Summit, Pittsburgh, PA - TECHNICAL SESSION:
"US vs. THEM and IMPROVEMENT SABOTAGE: THE HIDDEN COSTS OF POOR WORKING RELATIONSHIPS"
May 20, 2013 - Haulage & Loading Conference, Phoenix, AZ - TECHNICAL SESSION:
"TRUTH, TRUST & TONS - SOLUTIONS FOR THE HIDDEN COSTS OF REACTIVE CULTURES IN MINING"
Twitter: Follow my tweets about mining challenges and change @MiningChangeKay
LinkedIn: Join my group: Mining Performance & Culture Change
"Management's job is to see the company not as it is... but as it can become." - John W. Teets
OPPORTUNITY: An odorless invisible element defined as a favorable set of circumstances in business. The only element with an infinite atomic number and weight. When discovered and captured, it reacts with improvement programs and corporate cultures to produce a desirable green substance found in financial institutions.